White (Long Style) Saffron
Saffron cream is a long flour that is usually separated from the flower during the season or when it comes to the production of saffron.
By separating the saffron from the group, the roots remain, which is called white saffron or KONJ in Iran. In Europe, this is called White (White) or Style (Cream). Contrary to the perception of some people that Konj is more aromatic than Sargol, scientific studies show that the valuable materials of saffron are only in its red parts. Due to the presence of more moisture in the cream, it looks more aromatic than cream. KONJ or White saffron is not classified as a variety of saffron, but due to its beautiful color and appearance, it is not possible to cheat.
We categorize saffron cream into two groups:
- First grade cream: High-fat flavors usually collected at the beginning of the harvest season and have a clear, uniform appearance.
- Cream the two strands shorter, usually mixed cream and pale yellow and white and cream preference towards lower quality.
Uses Of Saffron
- Saffron is Used in many types of foods to add both flavor and a bright yellow color
- Saffron is used for a lot of medical purposes such as: Helps with digestion; strengthens the stomach and is anti-tympanites
- increases sexual desire
- Is analgesic like pain killer, especially for colicky pains and combats gingivitis
- It Helps to fight tumors and collections the free radicals (thus reacting against cancerous cells).”