Butt Welded Butterfly Valve
Butt Welded Butterfly Valve are triple offset structure and suitable for high temperature , high pressure , corrosion etc.
Its are quarter-turn valves which are used for isolating or regulating flow. as well as, they are favoured for being lighter in weight, requiring less support and are suitable for water and gas, which makes them useful across industrial, mining and power applications.
1. Reliable sealing, convenient operation, opening and closing fast.
2. Furthermore, this kind of valve with no flange, which makes pipe elegantly and binding up conveniently.
3. As well as, it adopts triple offset elasticity or multiple layers hard sealing configuration, the hermetical capability can reach to reliable sealing performance.
4. We can replace the sealing of disc by loosening the disc ring bolts, saving the cost of the valve.
5. Also, the ends of valve inlet port and outlet port has the annular boss, which is conducive to the valve and pipe welding heat absorption and diffusion.
Butt Welded Butterfly Valve are applied to use in heating system, also, chemical, petroleum, natural gas, refining, energy, food and the role of regulating valve.
Finally, check out our website for the other product from this company by clicking here.