Bi Directional Knife Gate Valve
The other name of Bi Directional Knife Gate Valve is slurry gate valves. It is bidirectional valve deals with flow in both directions, while offering zero leakage. The U shape peripheral seat design ensures full-port flow and non-clogging shutoff. The disc bottom of knife gate valve is made into a blade shape with the purpose to cut some soft materials such as fiber, pulp or wood pulp. It also serves favorable closing and opening.
1) Knife gate valve is Bi directional,zero leakage,withstanding high differential pressure and full bore valve with minimal seat cavity for maximum flow capacity.
2) The valve seat,which prevents accumulating media on the sealing surface, and thus avoids sealing surface leakage or disc blockage cause by media accumulation.
3) The integrated body structure with precision casing.
4) U shaped resilient seat is embed into the body and is well connected with the gate,and the friction is reduced during the upward and downward movements of the gate.This greatly prolongs the using life of the seat and realized bi directional sealing.
5) Replaceable flexible wire reinforced elastomer seat ensures bi-directional zero leakage shutoff.
6) Also, full port flow path with minimal pressure drop achieved through full port valve design.
Also, check the next table, additional information.
1. Mining, coal washing, iron and steel industry used for washing coal pipes, as well as, filter slurry pipes, discharging ash pipes, etc.
2. Moreover, purification system used for waste water, mud, sewage and water with suspended solids.
3. Paper industry used for any mixture of pulp, in addition to, material and water of any concentration.
**Also, you can check the other relevant products by clicking here**