Asafoetida Essence and spray is used as antiseptic, disinfectant, anti-seizure and also in veterinary medicine as a parasite repellent.
Gum Coma or Asafoetida (named in the province of Khorasan in Iran) is found and collected and used in this industry in different industries, but in traditional medicine. As well as, it is highly effective in strengthening the skin and creating blood circulation. It is therefore very effective for sexual enhancement.
A plant with a height of 2 to 2.5 meters, with a sore root and a strong smell, like garlic. Also, its stem is thick and cylindrical and its flowers are yellow. To get the gum from this plant, people cut off from the root and stem of the plant. The sap, which has a medical and therapeutic use.
Uses Of Asafoetida Essence:
- Improve sexual ability
- Urine and urinary anesthetic.
- Digestive food.
- Treats rheumatism and gout and sciatica.
- It is useful for back pain and joints.
- The therapist for chest diseases is asthma.
- the liver blood purifier.
- It is beneficial for treating fever.
- Hemorrhagic heale
- For the treatment of abdominal pain, bronchitis and coughing and cold
- will eliminate toxins from poisonous animals.
- Blood pressure relief