Peppermint is a twin straw of mint and blue mint. As well as, the aromatic oil of this plant is prepared by steam distillation from new plant parts. The most active ingredients of peppermint include menthol (35-45%) and menthol (10-30%).
Extract of peppermint is the treatment of many digestive problems. It also works to relieve migraine pain.
Peppermint is an antibacterial that reduces the accumulation of germs in the mouth.
It has anti-inflammatory properties, and it has a cooling effect and because it contains menthol acts like a dermatologist.
World Health Organization confirms The use of oily extract (peppermint) for treating irritable bowel syndrome and relieving digestive problems such as bloating and stomach ulcers.
To produce one kilogram of peppermint extract and essence, about a few hundred kilograms of peppermint mint is needed. Therefore, the extract is very fragrant and rich, and the use of only a few drops of it can help maintain and improve the health.
1. The usage of the extraction of this plant is to relieve intestinal colic, an intestinal disorder, and related conditions.
2. Its the most important usage of Peppermint extract is to treat gastric ulcers.
3. Extract powder is used to relieve itching, inflammation, and various respiratory diseases.
4. Digestive Development (for cases where the digestive tract is slow)
6. Elimination of digestive disorders (even in cases where the liver originates)
7.Helping treat pain associated with gastrointestinal disorders
The other usage of peppermint leaf extract is in the food and beverage industry. Its cooling effect makes it a popular ingredient in skin and hair care products.
It also has the aroma and tastes It used in the soap and candle industry.