Monoethylene Glycol (MEG)
Mono-ethylene glycol is an organic compound used as an antidote for vehicles and precursors for polymers. Mono-ethylene glycol in pure state is a pale, odorless and toxic liquid, and has a sweet taste.
Application of Mono Ethylene Glycol (MEG):
- The main use of ethylene glycol is as a medium for convective heat transfer in, especially in, automobiles and liquid-cooled computers.
– Mono ethylene glycol in the plastic industry
– Mono ethylene glycol in the preparation of polymer resins and fibers
– Mono ethylene glycol in polyester fiber, drink bottles and packaging films
– Mono-ethylene glycol in the global production of this product to produce polypropylene polyethylene terephthalate (PET)