High Performance Butterfly Valve
Valve’s High Performance Butterfly Valves are double offset structure and can be used for shut-off and throttling control. It is divided into hard to hard sealing or hard to soft sealing with two structures according to sealing surface material of the disc and seat.The butterfly valve can realize rotary under the condition of low torque by the resilient-seated design , which means a longer service life ,so as to cost-effective of choosing actuator.
1. The valve seat material is divided into metal seat and soft seat , which makes the valve suitable for liquid or gas service with many applications.
2. Furthermore we cab replace the seat by loosening the seat ring bolts, saving the cost of the valve.
3. As well as, the resilient-seated design ensures minimal seat wear and double offset disc design. It provides excellent throttling capabilities ,it has characteristic of super long usage life, frictionless closure etc.
4. Blowout proof shaft design and the application of self lubricated bearings.
5. Preventing the disc from closing under over/under travel by adjusting mechanical stopper.
6. According to the requirements of medium conditions, overlaying or spray welding different sealing materials on the sealing surface of the valve disc, such as STL, tungsten carbide, Cr13.
Finally, Valve’s High Performance Butterfly Valves usages are in chemical, petroleum, natural gas, refining, power plants,water distribution, water treatment, pre-treated ,waste water, industry and pressure management and the role of regulating valve.
Finally, check out our website for the other product from this company by clicking here.