FREE-VALVE’s fluorine lined ball valve is lined with corrosion resistance,aging resistance of PTFE/F46, has the corrosion resistance and reliable sealing to acid, alkali and other corrosive medium.Features of fluorine lining ball valve is zero leakage with superior sealing performance.Fluorine lining ball valve adopts fluorine plastic as liner and equipped with new type structure of the ball integrated with stem,it provides itself all the advantages of general ball valve.
1. Two pieces full port standard lined ball valves offer high stability, rigidity and eliminating potential leak path.
2. Full bore design almost no fluid resistance, and good shut-off performance.
3. The valves can work as on-off or control valve.
4. The valves can sustain any corrosive medium.
1) Size Range: DN15~DN350
2) Pressure Range: Class 150 /PN6 /PN10
3) Connection Type: Flange
4) Lining Material:PTFE , PFA , FEP
5) Body material:WCB, CF8 ,CF8M
6) Pressure test:GB/T13927, API598
7) Face to Face: GB/T12221, ASME B16.10
8) Operating Mode: Manual lever , Worn gear ,Electric ,Pneumatic
FREE-VALVE’s fluorine lined ball valve are widely used in chemical, petroleum, metallurgy, electric power industry.