Bitumen 60/70 is a commonly used paving grade bitumen that is produced from crude oil. It is a viscous, black, and sticky material that is used for various applications such as road construction, waterproofing, and roofing. As a reputable bitumen supplier, we offer high-quality Bitumen 60/70 that conforms to international standards.
Our Bitumen 60/70 has a penetration grade of 60/70, which indicates its hardness and consistency. It has a relatively high viscosity and is resistant to deformation under high traffic loads, making it an ideal choice for road construction. Additionally, our Bitumen has excellent waterproofing properties, making it suitable for a wide range of applications such as the construction of dams, canals, and tunnels.
At our company, we ensure that our Bitumen is manufactured and tested in accordance with strict quality standards. Our bitumen undergoes rigorous testing to ensure that it meets the required specifications and is of the highest quality. This guarantees that our customers receive only the best bitumen that meets their specific needs.
We take pride in offering reliable and cost-effective Bitumen 60/70 to our customers worldwide. Our efficient logistics and supply chain ensure that we can deliver our products to any location in a timely manner.
If you are looking for a reliable and high-quality bitumen supplier, look no further. Contact us today to place your order or to inquire about our products and services.
There are several kinds of bitumen packaging commonly used, including:
- Bulk bitumen: transported and stored in heated tanker trucks or containers.
- Drummed bitumen: bitumen is packed in steel drums of various sizes (typically 150 kg or 180 kg).
- Bitumen bags: bitumen is packed in bags made of polymer or other materials (typically 25 kg or 30 kg).
- Bitutainers: a container with a capacity of up to 25 tonnes, used for the transportation and storage of bitumen.
- Bitumen pails: small metal or plastic containers used for bitumen sampling or small-scale applications (typically 20 kg or less).
The choice of packaging depends on factors such as the application, transportation distance, and storage facilities.