Automatic Voltage Regulator ECO 3000
Automatic Voltage Regulator ECO 3000 with a 10-amp current flow is an ideal tool for compensating the fluctuations. Also, electricity supply of the city. As well as, the protection of connected electrical equipment, in particular, the washing machine and dishwasher against urban power grid disruptions.
With the microprocessor control system, this equipment displays the various parameters of the system, such as the voltage level of the input voltage, the voltage compensation and the degree of sensitivity of the device, using a digital display. Also, in addition to protecting against dropping or excessive input voltage, there is a 180-second delay after connecting the input power.
Automatic Voltage Regulator ECO 3000 has 2 sockets to facilitate the simultaneous connection of a washing machine and dishwasher or similar equipment at the same time.
Automatic transmissions, compensating for the drop in voltage, while reducing the consumption of electrical appliances. Also, prolong their useful life, increase and improve their efficiency.
Special features of Automatic Voltage Regulator ECO 3000
- Protecting electrical appliances against city electricity fluctuations. (Compensation of voltage drop up to 145 V and protection against over-voltage rise)
- Protects appliances against lightning
- Late circuit for further protection of the appliances after the reconnection of the city electricity
- Adjustable sensitivity to input and load conditions
- A digital display for displaying input voltage and operating status
- Equipped with a system for protecting against the increased internal temperature of the device or prolonged overload