Aloe Vera Whole Leaf Powdered, Spray-Drier 200:1
Aloe Vera is used in cosmetics and is also used as juice, syrup, and compote, in addition to having highly medicinal properties. it is also effective in treating some diseases, such as back pain.
What is Aloe Vera?
History of Aloe Vera whole leaf powdered extract
Aloe Vera Gel: This is obtained from fresh leaves collected from the farm, extracted for liquid, filtered, bleached, stabilized in to clear and colorless gel. This clear and colorless gel has mainly use in cosmetic preparations like Moisturizing & smoothing agent. Most of the aloe-based preparations contain 90% aloe gel along with other specific application ingredients like sunscreen agent, surface-active agents, etc.
Aloe Vera Powder: The product is a premix concentrate powder form. When this powder dissolve in water gives an Aloe Vera gel. To prepare 100 Kg. Aloe vera gel only 1-1.5 Kg Powder is required (As per you require gel strength). So ultimately you save on the cost such as transportation, packing and product handling. Aloe Vera Gel Concentrate Powder is available in a wide rage of concentrations, we also offer the tailor-made products per customer’s requirement.
Benefits of Aloe Vera whole leaf powdered extract
The benefits of Aloe Vera whole leaf powdered extract, when compared to Aloe Vera gel, are several. First, the extract is easier to store. It does not degrade as quickly. It is easier to mix with other chemicals, such as medicines, makeup, etc. Plus, it’s easier to ship. When compared to over the counter preparations, there is virtually no bulk. Of course, there is also not the worry involved with shipping live plants.
Planting Aloe Vera
After planting Aloe Vera plants, the first harvest takes after one year, and then every 6 months, one can harvest the product of the plant, which is the same as the leaves containing the gel.
Aloe Vera cultivation does not require the use of fertilizers and chemical pesticides, this plant is absolutely organic.
Properties of Aloe Vera whole leaf powdered extract :
- Detoxifying – helps cleanse and purify the body.
- Bacteriostatic – inhibits the growth of harmful bacteria and promotes the growth of healthy bacteria.
- Absorbefacient – promotes absorption through tissues.
- Anti-inflammatory – counteracts or suppresses the inflammatory process.
- Analgesic – relieves pain deep beneath the surface.
- Fungi static – inhibits the growth of fungi.
- Anti-puristic – relieves itching.
- Proteolytic – enzymatically dissolves and digests damaged or dead tissue cells enhancing the process of healing.
- Humectant – mmoisturizes promoting retention of water in sthe kin(in tissue.
- Regenerative – stimulates the growth of skin cells.
- Antipyretic – relieves the heat of burns, inflammation and fever
- Vi rustatic – inhibits replication of
**We produce Aloe Vera in pulp or non-pulp for our dear customers. Also, the size of the pulp and the degree of sweetness can also be changed at the customer’s request.
This gel can be pressed or unpressed and can also be condensed or not, at the customer’s request**
**whatever you want from Aloe Vera**