Aloe Vera Gel, Food Grade (with Pulp for beverage)
Aloe vera Gel extract is extracted from the leaves of the Aloe vera plants with the best and most advanced technologies in the world. After a period of time at normal temperature, this extraction is placed in a freeze-dried state and completely sterilized. It has more than 75 active ingredients in aloe vera and also contains certain amino acids that the body can not make.
These active ingredients include polysaccharides, organic acids, and many more ingredients. Other uses can be used in food, as well as for strengthening the immune system, increasing intestinal function in order to eliminate constipation, reduce blood lipids and blood glucose, regulate blood pressure, liver and stomach nutrition.
From the leaves of the aloe vera, choose the younger leaves, and keep in mind that when removing the gel from the stem, do not scratch the inside of the leaf. Extract this gel at normal temperature to maintain its efficacy. Filtered juice obtained from the pulp of Aloe Vera and microbiologically stabilized through a pasteurization process. May be taken alone or mixed with water or the fruit juice of choice, and served with ice or chilled.
Provides vitamins, minerals and essential amino acids for the body improves digestion and strengthens the immune system. Through the separation of membranes and condensed technology, the gel is converted to concentrate.
What is Aloe Vera Gel?
1.effective for the treatment of sunburn
2. Helps to heal the scars tissue and redness of the skin
3. Cancer and anti-aging prevention
4. Bleaching and moisturizing the skin, removing wrinkles on the skin
5. Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties make the wound healing process faster.
6. improves blood circulation.
7. It is very effective in treating acne
The main application of Aloe vera extract:
1. Use in food supplements: it is used as a nutritional supplement.
2. In the field of medicine, it is used for the treatment of constipation and the withdrawal of toxins from the body and the treatment of many diseases and has the properties of damaged and anti-inflammatory tissue regeneration
3. In the areas of food and health products, Aloe Vera contains many amino acids, vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients.
4. In the field of cosmetics, it is widely used for nutrition and skin care.
**We produce Aloe Vera in pulp or non-pulp for our dear customers. Also, the size of the pulp and the degree of sweetness can also be changed at the customer’s request.
This gel can be pressed or unpressed and can also be condensed or not, at the customer’s request**
**whatever you want from Aloe Vera**