Mugwort is a mountain plant full of medicinal properties.
It is a topical anesthetizing an anti-inflammatory drug used in the treatment of swelling conditions.
Household sprays, rinsing and various types of skin and hair oils are used. In contrast to the insects, it has a fecund effect and is used to produce perfumes and fragrances.
Medicinal properties of Mugwort Gum:
– The most important property of this plant is its anti-cancer. Also, the chemical compounds present in this plant are anti-cancer and today its most usage is to make a variety of drugs.
– To relieve anorexia, gastrointestinal weakness and irregular menstruation, boil two tablespoons of the crushed plant in half a liter of water and let it stay for 10 minutes, then drink a cup of it.
– Artemisia is an anti-inflammatory and windbreak, which is why in some regions of Iran the plant is used to prepare food, and its leaves and branches are used to prepare pickles.
– One of the herbs used to treat colds is Mugwort. The boiled cough plant is strong.
-Mugwort tuberculosis is beneficial for diabetic patients. To do this, carefully remove the plant’s shiny buds, dry it in the shade, and then shake it and then use it.
– The compounds in the Artemisia plant have a disinfectant effect. for producing the pharmaceutical industry to make skin disinfectant lotions.
– To remove the moss, mix the cruciferum with olive oil, leave it in the sun for 14 days, then apply it to the hair and apply it.
– To empty the intestinal and stomach worms for 3 days, drank a cup of Mugwort plant 15 minutes before breakfast.
– As a freshener for baking meat.
– The boiled plant is useful for the treatment of swelling caused by colds and various wounds.
– Arthritis repellant tea is a fever and disinfectant in the urinary tract.
– Breeding the plant treats the prostate problem.